2019 Early Career Award
UXPA International is excited to accept nominations for this year’s Early Career Award. The Early Career Award honors exceptional UX practitioners who have made significant contributions to UXPA International early in their career.
Nominations are due by midnight EST on Sunday, April 21, 2019.
- Must have volunteered for UXPA International or a UXPA chapter for at least 1 year
- Must be a member of UXPA International
- Must have no more than 5 years of experience in the UX field
- Must have examples of meaningful contributions to the UX field
This year’s award winner will receive:
- 1 year membership to UXPA International
- 1 year membership to Interaction Design Foundation
- Travel to the 2019 International Conference in Scottsdale Arizona with conference registration and 3 nights hotel included
- Acknowledgement on UXPA.org and during the conference opening remarks
Nominations are closed. We will announce the winner in early May.